We know how much you value your amazing Volunteers, and the critical role they play for many TEI Service Providers.
But we also know how busy you are, and that finding the time to provide your Volunteers with an overview of the TEI, can be a real challenge.
This course has an AUDIO track for Volunteers whose English is not their first language.
Course Objectives/Learning Outcomes
This self-paced eLearning Course will:
- Explain what the TEI Program is, and why it is so important;
- Provide an understanding of the key TEI ‘language’ (such as ‘DEX’, and ‘outcomes’);
- Explain the role of the funding body (DCJ);
- Increase awareness in the importance of accurate data collection; and
- Demonstrate the value you place on your volunteers by incorporating this training into their orientation or as refresher for current Volunteers.
This eLearning course is for all Volunteers who work in a DCJ TEI-funded service.
Leave A Comment