This 60-minute self-paced eLearning course offers some practical, low-cost, sustainable strategies that you can implement now, to not only get you through these really tough times, but to incorporate into your lifestyle, along with the other good decisions you make, such as diet and exercise, that will improve your quality of life.
- Provide an overview of the importance of self-care;
- Understand the barriers to self-care;
- Explore the potential impact of stress and burnout;
- Develop the ability to identify pre-burnout symptoms;
- Provide a list of potential self-care activities;
- Use a framework to help you to commit to an ‘Implementation and Review Plan’ to overcome the barriers to self-care
This eLearning course is for Community sector professionals including managers, team leaders, individual and peers support workers, caseworkers, counsellors, social workers, community development workers and other practitioners who directly support vulnerable children, individuals, families, and communities.
Leave A Comment