Make time work for you: Key Concepts in Time Management
Do you find yourself driving to work many mornings with the motivation and ambition to meet your deadlines, but inevitably something crops up! There’s a staff absence and extra appointments to cover, or too many urgent meetings or home visits required (thereby saturating an already over- stretched team), or something unforeseen has happened to one of your own clients.
How do you overcome these difficulties….is it possible to maintain control over your time with so many unexpected interruptions?
Well, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution for time management. This Time Management course is designed to enable you to better manage competing demands on your time.
- Value the importance of effective time management for the provision of quality support services for vulnerable children, individuals, families and communities.
- Identify personal barriers to effective time management, and implement strategies and tools for overcoming the barriers
- Improve habits of time management leading to personal growth and overall productivity
- Develop capacity to plan and prioritise
- Manage stress and burnout, increase happiness
This eLearning course is for Community sector professionals including managers, team leaders, individual and peer support workers, caseworkers, counsellors, social workers, community development workers and other practitioners who directly support vulnerable children, individuals, families and communities.