LEAD Cancellation & Refund Policy and Disclaimer
1. Terms and Conditions
LEAD’s Cancellation and Refund Policy and Disclaimer:
- Cancellations must be received no later than 10 business days prior to the event date. Cancellations after this are non-refundable.
- All requests for cancellations and/or refunds must be received in writing via email or post.
- All refund requests will be subject to a $15.00 administration fee.
- Refunds, transfers and cancellations are not possible less than 10 business days from the event.
- Cancellation policy is final and not negotiable.
LEAD regrets that there may be difficult personal circumstances that prevent people attending, including medical conditions, emergencies, severe weather or transport difficulties. We are unable to issue refunds in any circumstance other than those outlined in this cancellation policy.
LEAD is unable to accept responsibility for the failure of the presenter to arrive due to unforeseen circumstances.
If our trainer is unable to present due to extenuating circumstances, we will contact you immediately to reschedule the event or to provide an alternative presenter if appropriate.
Registrations are transferable IN FULL to another person on notification in writing to LEAD, and no administration fees are charged for this service. Notice to LEAD needs to be made within 48 hours of the event.
Rescheduling of an event booking to another date can be transferred to another date, provided notice is given in writing by email or post no later than 14 days of the scheduled event date. Rescheduling an event more than one time will incur a fee of $16.50 (incl GST).
4. Cancellation/reschedule of an event by LEAD
LEAD will contact you within 10 business days of the event date on the rare occasion that we need to cancel/reschedule an event. You will be offered the following options:
- A full refund of your paid registration fee, OR,
- Transfer of your registration into another equivalent event on our calendar.